Our Office Manager will support a school culture that drives student achievement and personal growth for every one of our students, building a game-changing school that redefines public education for students and families of Indianapolis. Your job is to support the Operations Manager in ensuring the daily maintenance of school wide systems and routines. This work will be personally, physically and intellectually exhausting. This work will push you to your professional limits. This work will ask more of you than you thought you had to give. But you will be part of something that will transform the lives of hundreds of students in Indianapolis.
Background on the Organization:
Allegiant Prep is deeply committed to equipping and inspiring all students to live up to their power and potential through a rigorous college prep education. Allegiant Prep is an elementary school built on research and best practices of high performing charter schools nationwide and is uniquely focused on educating students of Indianapolis. We were authorized by the Indiana Charter School Board in the spring of 2017 and welcoming our founding class of Kindergarteners and First Graders in the fall of 2018.
Allegiant Prep’s philosophical approach to creating a transformational school for the students of Indianapolis is based on three foundational beliefs:
- Every child, no matter race, socio-economic status, zip code or home language, can be on a path to college;
- Students thrive in a safe, structured and supportive environment; and
- Fostering Intelligence plus character is a critical component to building a sense of responsibility in our country’s future leaders. For more information, please visit our website: www.allegiantprep.org.
- Support the Operations Manager in maintaining an organized, highly detailed account of all invoices, receipts, and transactions.
- Maintain non-instructional office supplies.
- Assist the Operations Manager with student recruitment and enrollment.
- Create a welcoming front office environment for students and families.
- Monitor petty cash receipts and documentation.
- Collect student fees.
- Monitor the front desk and main school phone line.
- Manage the student file system and the student health care/medicine file system.
- Assist the Operations Manager in maintaining school’s student information system.
- Print weekly newsletters and bi-weekly progress reports and distribute to advisors.
- Assist with daily homework checks and notifying parents when students have homework detention.
- Manage Head of School daily and weekly calendar.
- High school diploma required; some college credits preferred
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Background check passed, required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under stressful working conditions
- Initiative and strong work ethic
As an equal opportunity employer, Allegiant Prep hires without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law.